Cytokines windstorm promotes the excessive or uncontrolled release of inflammatory cytokines, which is caused bye a variety of cytokines in the body fluids such as TNF-α, IL-1, IL-6,IL-12, IFN-α, IFN-β after the body is infected with microorganisms, INF-γ, MCP-1, IL-8 and others are rapidly occurring in large numbers. Cytokines windstorms are associated with a variety of infectious and non-infectious diseases.
- Specifications: 10/40/60 tests/kit;
- Sample type: Serum;
- Detection time: 28 minutes;
- Operating steps:
1. Insert reagent strip to reagent rack;
2. Add 80ul serum to well 1;
3. Put reagent rack into MS-Fast;
4. Result can be printed automatically.