SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibody
It is widely accepted that nucleic acid and antigen are early markers which can be detected during the acute phase of infection, the RT-PCR kit is used to confirm the diagnosis of COVID-19.
Then IgM provides the first line of defence during viral infections, followed by the generation of adaptive, high affinity IgG responses for long term immunity and immunological memory.
Therefore, testing of COVID-19 IgM, IgG are effective methods for the diagnosis of COVID-19.
Furthermore, detection of COVID-19 IgM antibody tends to indicates a recent exposure to SARS-CoV-2, whereas detection of COVID-19 IgG antibody indicates a later stage of infection.
IgG, IgM antibody test could provide information on the stage of infection.
- Specifications: 10/40/60 tests/kit;
- Sample type: Serum;
- Detection time: 28 minutes;
- Operating steps:
1. Insert reagent strip to reagent rack;
2. Add 80ul serum to well 1;
3. Put reagent rack into MS-Fast;
4. Result can be printed automatically.