SARS-CoV-2 N protein
The kit is used to qualitatively detect the SARS-CoV-2 N protein in human throat swabs samples in vitro.
The SARS-CoV-2 N protein was conjugated with a monoclonal antibody labeled with magnetic particles, and then a monoclonal antibody labeled with another N protein labeled in alkaline phosphatase in the sample was used to form sandwich structure. After washing, the luminescent components in the substrate were cleared by enzymes in the complex to form unstable intermediate N. When the interstate returns to its ground state, it emits photons. The number of photons generated is positively correlated with the concentration of N protein in the sample.
- Specifications: 10/40/60 tests/kit;
- Sample type: Serum;
- Detection time: 28 minutes;
- Operating steps:
1. Insert reagent strip to reagent rack;
2. Add 80ul serum to well 1;
3. Put reagent rack into MS-Fast;
4. Result can be printed automatically.